Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life goes on..

Hye..

I'm done.. it's not just, but not also so long ago. I'm done with my degree,first degree. So what's up with that? Many of us also done our first degree.. but i'm not going to shout out about it. What i'm gonna say is, I am completed another chapter in mylife. So, that means , i have to move on in another life chapter where it is actually more into the really2 important and for the whole life.. A lot of people planning on taking master and then PhD.. yeah it's true i'm not out of it. I do want it. But, it is still not really something that really touch your current life and future. Indeed,indirectly yes it is. (huh, what i'm talking about )

Well,
either you allz agree or not, the most important in surviving is the chapter of how we are making something for our life. duzzzz---making money. I'm not a techno-how person.. i'm also not an intelligence person.. i'm just like a kid in this world. Theory is remain as theory, as long as we dunno how to turn it into something. Now, i'm starting new chapter in mylife.. for u allz out there, that is MORE WELL-DONE than me, u r welcome to share ur experiences and tips.. Hope for the best. Perhaps that me also can do well as what u allz have done. Now, i'm still figuring out and deciding, and also trying... all the opportunities that i can grab and do in surviving.. ! so, do help urself in being my friends,and my teacher.. hehehe.. welcome.. duzzz...

## i'm not working as Cust Serv Exec with Celcom anymore.. currently the title is "unemployed".. so that is now i really into something. that can be done from home.. :)

No comments: